Years of Experience
I started in Video Production at the age of 13 at our local TV Station, where I was introduced to web design. Since 15 I've been designing websites and crafting engaging software experiences.
May 2016 to Present
Community Brands Sr. Front-End Developer & UX/UI Designer
- Crafted the user experience and interface for a Fortune 500 client which allows users to enroll and complete online certifications within 2 quarters.
- Designed a new product feature which allows associations to consolidate membership records 62% faster than the previous feature.
- Designed and coded a new admin experience aimed to reduce user frustration and increase admin productivity within half a quarter.
- Spearheaded and integrated a streamlined, agile Product Design process across 2 software products in 1 quarter.
Sept 2014 May 2016
Willis Towers Watson Lead Front-End Developer & UX/UI Designer
- Engineered UI design and front-end development of 3 new product enhancements in 3 quarters which influenced a $140 million acquisition.
- Slashed front-end development turn-around 70% by implementing bootstrap, SASS and automated tasking into a new, agile design process.
- Molded fresh user experiences which minimized user frustration 19% by designing and ux testing new application dashboard.
Nov 2013 to Sept 2014
That's Us Lead UX Designer / Sr. Front-End Developer
- Increased unique site users by 29.62%, decreased bounce rate by 6.58% and increased goal completions by 1.2%.
- Refactored the front-end architecture of the software to decrease page load times by an average of 800ms by implementing HTML5, CSS3, jQuery 2 and Bootstrap.
- Advocated agile design strategies, implementing rapid prototyping and a front-end widget library to expedite time to market in 2 quarters.